Vendor Terms and Conditions
1. The signed Contract is an Agreement between Firebird Festival by the Phoenixville Jaycees Foundation, (PJF) and the Vendor.
2. The Agreement is effective during the fair dates of Saturday, December 10, 2022.
3. The Exhibitor must obtain permission from PJF to share their space with any other entities other than those listed in the contract.
4. Any posted advertisement for the Exhibitor must be restricted to the rented space only.
5. PJF reserves the right to void this written Agreement and remove any exhibit due to non-payment of required fees, unprofessional conduct, and failure to follow the Contract Terms and Conditions, and/or any misrepresentation on the part of the Exhibitor.
6. The Exhibitor is responsible for notifying PJF of any changes or cancellations at least fifteen (15) calendar days prior to the start of the fair on November 25, 2022.
Booth location is determined by PJF, based on a variety of needs and considerations. Every effort will be made to satisfy all vendors' needs; however, PJF reserves the right to assign the final location of any exhibit on its fairgrounds.
Booth spaces are 10 feet by 10 feet. There is an additional cost for any additional space needed (See "What Services Do You Require?" above). We recommend that every Exhibitor remove their hitch. If you cannot remove your hitch; it must be included in the length you provide in the Registration Form.
All Exhibitors must provide accurate measurements, failure to provide accurate measurements could result in loss of space or change of location.
8. PJF is not, in any way, responsible for accidents, loss or damage by water, fire, theft, or other causes of damage or loss.
9. Exhibit Set Up Hours:
Concessions with trailers may not set up prior to 2:00pm on Saturday, December 10, 2022. If you arrive and set up prior, you may be subject to a fine. Any non-trailer concessions that are setup prior to this time, without speaking to the on-site coordinator, risks having their booth moved or disassembled in order to accommodate large trailers.
PJF will be on site for set up on Saturday, December 10, 2022
10. All Exhibitors must list each item they intend to sell on their registration form and will be obligated to sell those items only. PLEASE NOTE some vendors have first right of refusal for specific items.
11. All concessions must be removed no earlier than 11:00 pm on Saturday, December 10 and no later than 2:00 am on Sunday, December 11. Any concessions not removed by the deadline will be removed by PJF at the additional cost of $125 and may not be invited to return the following year.
12. All trash and unwanted debris is to be placed in trash receptacles provided by the PJF. Exhibitors are asked to separate these materials and place them in the proper receptacles. If trash from your booth is not properly disposed of you may receive a cleaning fee of $150 and/or asked not to participate in future years.
13. The Exhibit must remain open and staffed during the festival's operating hours.
6:00 pm to 11:00pm
Any changes MUST be requested in writing at the time of application
14. It is a borough mandated rule that there is to be NO parking or camping on festival grounds at any time. The mandate includes all storage trucks/ trailers. This is to minimize damage to their park grounds. Failure to comply with the borough's rule will be subject to a fine and vehicle being towed.
15. All Vendors will be provided with (1) Parking Pass per booth and will be directed to designated parking at the time of arrival.
16. The Exhibitor must submit the following prior to setup:
Signed Terms & Conditions Form
Signed Waiver or Certificate of Insurance
Temporary Food Handler's License Application (food vendors only). This form should be sent directly to Chester County. Any questions regarding this form, you should contact the Chester County Health Department directly (www.chesco.org)
17. All Fees/Forms are due by November 25, 2022, $50.00 late fee will be assessed for all received after November 25, 2022.